Tooleybuc School began with one teacher delivering lessons in the local hall in 1916. In 1924 a permanent abuilding was provided on the present site and this school provided primary education to the Tooleybuc population until 1949. In May of that year the pupils from Goodnight and Koraleigh Schools transferred to Tooleybuc to form the Central School. Kyalite pupils combined in 1953. The Koraleigh and Goodnight buildings were brought in and used as classrooms. This was the introduction of secondary education to this area. (Taken from the 75th Anniversary Book)
Celebrations for the schools Centenary took place on 2nd and 3rd April 2016.